Visitors can enjoy all that Villers-le-Lac has to offer including the parks, monuments, and museums. In Villers-le-Lac, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Villers-le-Lac
Favorite places to visit in the city include St. Joseph Chapel, Watch Museum, and Le Saut du Doubs Waterfall. Additionally, you'll find Moulins Souterrains du Col-des-Roches and Monts Castle in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Restaurant Les Cygnes - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Villers-le-Lac
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 45°F and the nighttime average to be 22°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 66°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 70°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 58°F during the day and 26°F at night
- Villers-le-Lac gets about 1.18 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 68°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 24°F