Visiting Vinh Long
Visitors can enjoy all that Vinh Long has to offer including the temples, local tours, and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its churches.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Vinh Long
- The closest major airport is in Can Tho (VCA), 18.1 mi (29.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Vinh Long
Places to visit in the larger region include Phu Chau Pagoda, Cai Be Floating Market, and Cai Be Catholic Cathedral. Additionally, you'll find Can Tho Harbour and Cai Khe Trade Center in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Vinh Long, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can choose from 76 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Truong Huy Hotel is located in the heart of Vinh Long. This 3-star hotel in Vinh Long features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Phuoc Thanh IV Hotel is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Vinh Long can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Vinh Long
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 70°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 95°F, while the average at night is 75°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 71°F
- Average annual rainfall for Vinh Long is 0 inches
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 94°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 71°F