Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Feb 21, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Volcan has to offer including the mountain views, art, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Volcan
- The closest major airport is in David (DAV-Enrique Malek Intl.), 28.6 mi (46 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Volcan
Places to visit in the larger region include Volcan Baru National Park, Finca Lérida Coffee Estate, and Jungla de Panama Wildlife Refuge. In the area, you'll also find Boquete Library and Municipal Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Volcan. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hostal Victoria Volcan Chiriqui - This 2.5-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and concierge services. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value.
- Bambito Hotel and Resort - This 3-star aparthotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
Dressing for Volcan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 94°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 67°F
- From April to June, the average is 94°F during the day and 71°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 70°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 68°F as the nighttime average
- About 112.68 inches of rain falls on Volcan each year
- March and February are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 68°F