Visitors can enjoy all that Wangolina has to offer including its wineries. There are 25 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Wangolina
A couple of favorite places to visit are Cape Jaffa Wines and Ralph Fowler Wines. Additionally, you'll find Frog Island Wines and Cape Thomas Wines in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Wangolina, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 25 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Harbour View Motel is 14.4 mi (23.1 km) from central Wangolina. This 4-star motel in Robe features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. Our customers like its overall value and central location.
- Robetown Motor Inn & Apartments is 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from the center of Wangolina. This 3.5-star hotel in Robe features an indoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and quiet location.
- Best Western Melaleuca Motel is located 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from the heart of Wangolina. This 2.5-star motel in Robe features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. Our customers like its beach locale and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Wangolina
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 77°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 49°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- About 24.72 inches of rain falls on Wangolina each year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 76°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F