Book your room at Washington Hilton
Get an overview of this hotelCrescent-shaped convention hotel in downtown D.C.
Back-to-back curved buildings comprise this hotel, just a few blocks from D.C.'s business district, Dupont Circle, and Adams-Morgan, and a half-mile from the National Zoo.
For work or pleasure
The Washington Hilton offers a 24-hour business center, concierge services, ATM/banking services, a restaurant and a gift shop.
Comforts of home
The Washington Hilton's 1,070 rooms offer dark woods, crisp white linens and accents of blue and lime. Amenities include 32-inch LCD HDTVs with premium channels and pay movies, wireless Internet access, and granite bath fixtures.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Washington Hilton1919 Connecticut Ave Nw Washington DC 20009
This Washington, D.C. contemporary retreat offers many amenities within the conference center facilities, including a restaurant, and a gift shop. Special services include express check-in and check-out, concierge services, tours/ticket assistance, and ATM/banking services.
The 24-hour business center includes a meeting/conference room with audio-visual equipment; complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby and lounge.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- One meeting room
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 1,070
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( USD 12.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Digital TV service
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
McClellan's Sports Bar - A sports bar with TVs tuned to sports and news, McClellan's offers such fast-food items as hamburgers and chicken fingers. Single-malt Scotches, martinis, and a dozen draft beers on tap highlight the beverage menu.
Nearby Things to Do
Hotel guests receive a discounted pass to a fitness center one block from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet
- Up to 70 lb
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: USD 23.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 36 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 43 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet
- Hilton Washington
- Washington Hilton
- Washington Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Hotel Washington Dc
- Hilton Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hilton
- Washington Hilton Hotel Washington Dc
We should mention
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Book a stay in a "Parking Package" rate category and receive the following:
- Valet parking for one vehicle per stay with in/out privileges