Visitors can enjoy all that Werder has to offer including the wineries, spas, and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums. Top sights around the area include Olympic Stadium and Schloss Charlottenburg.
- You'll find 1096 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Berlin
- The closest major airport is in Berlin (TXL-Tegel), 20.8 mi (33.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Berlin (SXF-Schoenefeld), 26.7 mi (42.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Werder
Favorite places to visit in the city include Werder Windmill, Ziegelei Museum Glindow, and Church of the Holy Spirit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Klosterhof Töplitz Winery and Schwielowsee.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Werder. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Apfelhotel - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Alfred & Otto - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this pension. With a stay at this 3.5-star pension, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Country Inn Hotel Phöben - With a stay at this 3.5-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers love its dining options and helpful staff.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Olympic Stadium, located 17.6 mi (28.3 km) from the city center, and Schloss Charlottenburg, which is 19.7 mi (31.7 km) away.
Getting Around Werder
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Werder Station. Werder might not have very many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Werder
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 29°F at night
- Werder gets about 0.91 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 73°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 28°F