Travelers to Wernsdorf will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Bamberg Cathedral, New Residence, and Old Palace.
- There are 122 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Nuremberg (NUE-Nuremberg Airport), 25.5 mi (41 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Wernsdorf
Bamberg Cathedral, New Residence, and Old Palace are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find Michaelsberg Monastery in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Wernsdorf, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 54 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Apartment Himmelblau - Apartment Himmelblau is 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from the center of Wernsdorf. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Bamberg can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and clean, quiet rooms.
- Welcome Kongresshotel Bamberg is 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from central Wernsdorf. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Bamberg can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Welcome Hotel Residenzschloss Bamberg is located 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from the heart of Wernsdorf. This 3.5-star hotel in Bamberg features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a bar. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Wernsdorf
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 27°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- About 24.61 inches of rain falls on Wernsdorf each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 72°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 29°F