Find Cheap Hostels in West End
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Hostels and More in West End
If you're having trouble finding hostels in West End, there are 171 lodging choices in a 10-mile radius, and we'll help you pick one that suits you. With the affordable options here, you can cut down your spending on overnight stays and save more for everything you want to do during your vacation.
Our guests like these places to stay in the area, and they may have budget-friendly rates:
Windward Passage Hotel - 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the heart of West End. Located steps from Emancipation Garden. Guests can enjoy free breakfast, free parking, and an outdoor pool at this bed & breakfast.
Wyndham Margaritaville St Thomas - 9.3 mi (15 km) from the heart of West End. Property features at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
When Is the Best Time to Visit West End?
Good weather's always better when you're discovering new places, so here's some information that might be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 87° F and nighttime temperatures average 72° F
- April-June: 90° F is the daytime average and 73° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 90° F and nighttime averages are around 78° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 90° F during the day and 73° F at night
- Average rainfall is 39.33 inches in a year
What Can I Do in West End?
Depending on what you're interested in, you might enjoy these places to visit:Top Sights
- Emancipation Garden
- Blackbeard's Castle
- Magens Bay Park
- Coki Beach
- Lindbergh Bay
- Magic Ice Gallery
- St. Thomas Historical Trust Museum
- Mango Tango Art Gallery
How to Get to West End and Around the Area
You'll find the closest airport in St. Thomas (STT-Cyril E. King), 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the city center. Another option is St. Thomas (SPB-St. Thomas Seaplane Base), which is 4.8 mi (7.7 km) away.