- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Three Bear Lodge
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free Parking
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Two Queen Bed Motel Unit
About this area
Located in West Yellowstone, Three Bear Lodge is in the city center. Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Center is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Yellowstone Park West Entrance and Gallatin National Forest.Visit our West Yellowstone travel guide
- Yellowstone Historic Center - 2 min walk
- West Yellowstone Visitor Information Center - 3 min walk
- Yellowstone Park Zipline - 4 min walk
- Yellowstone IMAX Theatre - 5 min walk
- Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Center - 6 min walk
- West Yellowstone, MT (WYS-Yellowstone) - 10 min drive
- Three Bear Restaurant - 1 min walk
- The Branch Restaurant and Bar - 2 min walk
- Outpost Restaurant - 2 min walk
- Canyon Street Grill - 4 min walk
- Las Palmitas - 5 min walk
About this property
Three Bear Lodge
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Room is great, but restaurant is closed in winter. therefore no breakfast and it's not reflected in expedia