Horrible experience! Hotel should be shut down! It was the only place in town that was offering 2 queen beds for us and my 2 kids, so we took it. Which when we checked in they were only double beds. But that was the least of it... On appearance, it looks rundown. Walked into the lobby to check-in. Immediately notice the A/C is broken, one person working, and a rather large hole in the ceiling due to from what seemed to me to be fairly extensive water damage. But let me tell you the icing on the cake... Waking up the next morning to dried blood on our bedsheets! That place should be shut down! Aside from the blood on our sheets, it is unsafe. The water damage is extreme! Wallpaper peeling off walls, MOLD on the ceiling and walls in our bathroom, bathroom doorknob coming off in my hands, the spongy feel the tub had when I stepped in the shower, the none existent chaulking, and the curtains fixed in the open position. In short the place should be shut down! I have stayed in a lot of hotels/motels, but that one was by far the most expensive dump I have ever stayed in! I have a feeling the motel 8 down the road and less than 1/2 the price of this hotel, would have been the better, safer choice! I want a refund!