Visitors can enjoy all that Witsand has to offer including the beaches, bars, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. In Witsand, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Witsand
The picturesque setting of Witsand Beach and Westfield 4X4 Trail exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Barry Memorial Church to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation to Witsand, you may not find the ideal accommodation in the heart of the city, but here are lodging options around the area.
- Whale Watchers Inn is located in central Witsand. This 3-star guesthouse in Witsand features free WiFi and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
- Tides Lodge is 0.8 mi (1.4 km) from the center of Witsand. This hotel in Witsand features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar.
- Malagas Hotel is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from central Witsand. Guests who stay at this 3-star lodge in Malagas can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi. Our customers like its location.
Dressing for Witsand
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 59°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Witsand gets about 0.75 inches of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 74°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 50°F