Visitors can enjoy all that Malagas has to offer including the gardens and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. In Malagas, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Malagas
A favorite place to visit in the city is De Hoop Nature Reserve. In the area, you'll also find De Hoop Dunes and Koppie Alleen Beach.
As you plan for your vacation to Malagas, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can select from 50 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Malagas Hotel is located in the heart of Malagas. This 3-star hotel in Malagas features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Tides Lodge is 1 mi (1.6 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star lodge in Malagas can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi. Our customers like its location.
Dressing for Malagas
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 59°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 70°F, while the average at night is 51°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 64°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- Average annual rainfall for Malagas is 0.75 inches
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 50°F