Picture yourself rambling around the lanes of a brand-new city, taking note of the architecture or the exquisite scenery everywhere around you. Still, Wolfe Tone Square is one thing you've been anticipating most of all. Now is finally the day to mark it off your must-do list.
Accommodation Near Wolfe Tone Square
Hotels near Wolfe Tone Square
When you visit Wolfe Tone Square, get ready to be carried to a completely different place in time.
Going there is quite the adventure, since it's 180 miles from the country's capital city, Dublin, in Bantry.
Everyone needs more time, and that is why some tourists stay near the action. There are 4 to choose from. The Edencrest Bed & Breakfast and Westlodge Hotel & Pondlodge Cottages are located within a mere 2 miles of Wolfe Tone Square.
Comfortable and affordable are some of the ways to describe the budget accommodation options close by. The Brú na Pairc is a reliable option, located 0.7 miles away. A second is the Doire Liath Bed & Breakfast, which is just 0.5 miles away.
Attentive service and great amenities are waiting at the Seaview House Hotel, a high-end hotel located only 3 miles away.
There's absolutely no need to go without robust coffee and tasty treats in the area surrounding Wolfe Tone Square. Fish Kitchen is a popular spot loved by locals and visitors alike, and is just an easy stroll away. When the sun fades, you really ought to stroll over to The Snug for a more nourishing meal. Take it easy with a round of beers from The Bantry Bay.
When you're in the area, you'll come to realize there is so much more than just Wolfe Tone Square to visit:
- If you enjoy the architecture of historic landmarks, you ought to tour Bantry House and Garden. You'll be impressed with the craftsmanship of this old residence.
- At Bantry Bay Golf Club, you can work on your game in stunning surroundings.
- Visit the island of Garnish Island and go exploring.
Bantry hotels here on Expedia offer everything you need, so you'll certainly find venues near Wolfe Tone Square you'll fall in love with. You won't be by yourself: Bantry was a rather favored landing place in the recent twelve months. We've got all the inside information you're looking for right here. You'll travel boldly once reservation time hits, too: visitors of all kinds endorsed their Bantry hotel.
- Fitting for such a stunning monument, the concierge service at lodging around Wolfe Tone Square is great.
- We've got soothing accommodations for everyone, from families to newlyweds.
- You'll find Bantry accommodation will be prepared to welcome you with presentable and fresh rooms.
Hotels in Bantry got more visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's understandable why. Your number one spot lies in your future with our big inventory of hotels near Wolfe Tone Square.
Fascinating Bantry Facts
Once you've checked Wolfe Tone Square off your timetable, you'll still have plenty to do in Bantry.
- Until recently, Bantry treasures haven't been on most people's radars, but skyrocketing bookings mean today is the day to book.
- Bantry also knows many things about welcoming its arrivals after you spend some hours on its abundant action.
- Head out on the town to top off your adventure with a bang; the next day, pay a visit to one of the territory's museums.
Say goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and greet more than a few all-new selfies. Planning a getaway to Bantry is unquestionably the best idea you've ever come up with, particularly when you benefit from Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Wolfe Tone Square. Reserve now!