Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Wolfratshausen has to offer. Top sights around the area include Deutsches Museum and Viktualienmarkt.
- There are 545 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.), 35 mi (56.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten), 45.1 mi (72.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Wolfratshausen
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Deutsches Museum and Viktualienmarkt. Additionally, you'll find Starnberger See and Votivkapelle in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Wolfratshausen, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 35 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Eden Hotel Wolff is 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from central Wolfratshausen. This 4-star hotel in Munich features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
- KING's HOTEL Center is 17.3 mi (27.8 km) from the center of Wolfratshausen. This 3.5-star hotel in Munich features free WiFi, a 24-hour business center, and parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable beds.
- Ibis Styles München Ost Messe is located 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from the heart of Wolfratshausen. This hotel in Munich features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Getting Around Wolfratshausen
Head over to Wolfratshausen S-Bahn to catch metro. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Wolfratshausen
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 71°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- Wolfratshausen gets about 37.44 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 72°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F