Travelers to Muensing will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Muensing, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.), 38.6 mi (62.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Muensing
A favorite place to visit in the city is Starnberger See. Additionally, you'll find Buchheim Museum and Rose Island in the area.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Schlossgut Oberambach Bio-Hotel und Vitalzentrum - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Upper Bavaria can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean rooms and location.
Dressing for Muensing
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 61°F during the day and 24°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Muensing is 37.44 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 72°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 24°F