Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Jaimi and Virginia were amazing. Our team didn't get back to the hotel until 11pm. None of the girls had eaten. All the restaurants in town were closed. Jaimi and Virginia baked pizza after pizza and offered our girls yogurt and cottage cheese while the pizzas were baking. We finally fed the last ...
Our family needed to stay over the weekend for a hockey tournament in Luverne. Found this very nice hotel about 2 blocks from the ice arena and so glad that we did. We booked a king suite that had a king bed in it's own room, plus a sofa sleeper for the kids. Room also had a full size fridge, a dishwasher, ...
Very quiet room, staff polite and helpful. Would have liked the breakfast if it had been warmer.
We were on the road late and the hotel could accommodate us. I requested a lower level room and received it. Quiet location & convenient to the Interstate.
The dog bed is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Worthington hotel! Finding the best place to stay during your Southwest Minnesota adventure doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to secure a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Worthington. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet toys and outdoor play areas, you'll be jumping for joy just like your favorite pup. Some Worthington hotels even let youbring several animals along for your holiday.
- Southwest Minnesota is more than welcoming to pets--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your money for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book a hotel where you and your animals can settle in without spending too much. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Travelers say Worthington has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being clean and friendly. Yes, your family pets will feel right at home, so you can rest easy.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have the time of their lives on your next trip? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Southwest Minnesota has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can frolick. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Worthington is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to show up ready to discover the top attractions. Don't miss your chance to be one of them!?