Visitors to Worthington are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches, monuments, and architecture. In Worthington, there are 18 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Worthington
Cultural venues in the city include Nobles County Pioneer Village, Cottonwood County Historical Society, and Museum of Automobile Memorabilia. The city is notable for landmarks like Jackson County Courthouse, Rock County Courthouse, and Wayside Chapel. The city's natural beauty is on display at Kilen Woods State Park, Island Park, and Blue Mounds State Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Worthington. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Comfort Suites and Conference Center - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- AmericInn by Wyndham Windom - Our customers like the convenient parking and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Grandstay Hotel And Suites Luverne - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and pool.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is West Okoboji Lake, located 28.8 mi (46.3 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Worthington
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 47°F and the nighttime average to be 5°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 6°F at night
- Worthington gets about 29.19 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 8°F