Picture yourself sauntering around the downtown area of a brand-new place, noticing the gorgeous scenery or the buildings everywhere around you. But there is one attraction you are especially looking forward to: Wushan Square. You have wanted to wander there for as long as you can recall, and the moment has finally arrived to check it off.
Find Your Best Wushan Square Hotel
Hotels near Wushan Square
At Wushan Square you'll briefly glimpse what life was like in times long ago.
It can be found in Hangzhou, about 100 miles away from Shanghai. If you're keen to get off the beaten track, this could be the place for you.
Find your ideal hotel just a short walk away. There are 61 within 2 miles of Wushan Square. The Hyatt Regency Hangzhou is 1 mile away. If you prefer, the Shangri-La Hotel Hangzhou and the Zhejiang Xizi Hotel are 2 miles and 0.7 miles away, respectively.
Whether you're globetrotting by yourself or with your family, you may prefer to book your accommodation with one of the many budget hotels nearby. The Sofitel Hangzhou Westlake (0.5 miles away) and the Zhong Wei Goethe Hotel in Hangzhou (1 mile away) are two popular places that you might like to check out.
Don't forget that you have the option of booking one of the area's upmarket hotels if you feel like giving the family a special treat. Make sure you take a look at the Victoria Regal Hotel, which is just 0.4 miles away. A second option is the Friendship Hotel Hangzhou, 1 mile away.
This area is full of interesting sights and sounds. Starbucks Coffee is a well-known local eatery that is near Wushan Square. A bit later, you really should walk over to Wenyingge Tea House for a hearty dining experience. Want to cap the night with a tasty spirit? You won't need to journey too far to come across 梦之湖.
Of course, there are also some other things going on in proximity to Wushan Square:
- Expand your horizons and become a better-informed visitor to this region by ensuring that your itinerary includes Chenghuang Pavilion, a fascinating historic building.
- Enjoy the shaded trees, soft grass and crisp air at Liulang Wenying Park, a frequently visited urban park.
- Visitors and locals alike love seeing the impressive art exhibits at Museum of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- China Academy of Art is not just an essential place for the numerous pupils who learn here, but also for members of the surrounding community.
- You can shop up a storm, complete your errands or just relax with a drink at Westlake Yintai Shopping Mall, a popular shopping destination for local and international visitors alike.
The close proximity of 159路公交站 to Wushan Square can make rail transport a convenient way to reach this attraction. It's just 0.8 miles away.
Rooms in Hangzhou City Centre listed on Expedia offer all you want, so you can definitely have sites near Wushan Square that you'll fall in love with. Hangzhou City Centre saw quite a few visitors in the past twelve months, so start going. You're just a few clicks away from all the information and guidance you could ever want. Once booking time arrives, you can rest assured: newcomers of all types approved of their Hangzhou City Centre hotel.
- "Orderly, neat, and quick to receive you" is always the name of the game for Hangzhou City Centre hotel rooms.
- We've got snug suites for all kinds, from families to travelers on their own.
- The staff at lodging close to Wushan Square go beyond all goal which will only improve your holiday to this dazzling landmark.
Hangzhou City Centre getaways had greater amounts of visitors in the past year than 2015, and it's clear why. And thanks to our diverse roster of hotels near Wushan Square, we see your number one site in your future.
Hangzhou City Centre Intriguing Facts and Figures
You'll still have more to do in Hangzhou City Centre once Wushan Square is conquered.
- Get enlightened about Hangzhou City Centre's life story, then head out on the town to top off the exploration right.
- Hangzhou City Centre also is an ace when it comes to hospitality after a day spent on its ample excursions.
- Hangzhou City Centre hasn't been too noted in the guide books, but it is beginning to gain in status.
Say goodbye to the same old sights and usher in some astonishing new photo ops. Paying a visit to Hangzhou City Centre is decidedly the best plan you've ever come up with, especially when you take advantage of our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Wushan Square. Book today!