Visitors to Xingsha are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 189 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Changsha (CSX-Huanghua Intl.), 8.2 mi (13.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Xingsha
Places to visit in the larger region include Hunan Provincial Museum, Martyrs' Park, and Helong Stadium. In the area, you'll also find Hunan University and Hunan Forest Botanical Garden.
As you plan your vacation to Xingsha, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 159 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Whiersly Hotel Changsha is located 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the city center. Guests staying at this hotel in Changsha can enjoy access to a café and an in-room coffeemaker.
- Xingsha Huatian Hotel is 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star hotel in Changsha features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking.
Dressing for Xingsha
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 37°F at night
- About 54.37 inches of rain falls on Xingsha each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 38°F