Visitors can enjoy all that Changsha has to offer including the spas, university setting, and opera houses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its mountain views.
- There are 207 hotels and other accommodations in Changsha
- The closest major airport is in Changsha (CSX-Huanghua Intl.), 5 mi (8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Changsha
Cultural venues in the city include Hunan Provincial Museum, Changsha Museum, and Changsha Bamboo Slips Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Huilongshan Baiyun Temple, Jia Yi's Memorial Hall, and Jia Yi Former residence. The city's natural beauty is on display at Mount Yuelu, Martyrs' Park, and Xiaoyuan Park.
In Changsha, you'll be able to select from 207 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Intercontinental Changsha - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Kai Fu can enjoy access to 7 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Empark Grand Hotel Changsha - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Kai Fu can enjoy access to 4 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with a private spa tub.
- Sheraton Changsha Hotel - This 4.5-star hotel in Kai Fu features 3 restaurants, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean rooms.
Getting Around Changsha
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Changsha South Station. Changsha may not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Changsha
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Changsha gets about 54.37 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 38°F