Visitors can enjoy all that Yiyang has to offer including the mountain views, monuments, and museums. In Yiyang, there are 8 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Changde (CGD), 32.8 mi (52.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Yiyang
As you plan for your vacation to Yiyang, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 7 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Today Inn is 21.3 mi (34.3 km) from central Yiyang. This 1-star hotel in Yiyang features free parking.
- Huatian International Hotel is located 21.3 mi (34.2 km) from the heart of Yiyang. This hotel in Yiyang features an indoor pool, a health club, and a bar.
- Tongcheng International Hotel is 20.9 mi (33.6 km) from the center of Yiyang. This 3.5-star hotel in Yiyang features a marina, a health club, and parking.
Dressing for Yiyang
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 51°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 63°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- About 51.30 inches of rain falls on Yiyang each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 38°F