Photo by Travel with all senses
Find Hotels in Yof
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Most hotels are fully refundable. Because flexibility matters.
Check Yof hotel prices
Seydina Issa Rohou Laye, Yoff, Dakar
0.37 mi from city center
ViaVia Senegal Dakar - Hostel/Backpacker
4.1/5Very Good! (25 reviews)
Basic no-frills place near bus stations
"Accommodation in Dakar can be quite expensive and this place fulfills a niche that is rather lacking. It is located close to the major bus stations and is super convenient for those staying for the night between long-distance bus trips. It is located close enough to the sights in town that it might ..."
Reviewed on Jan 7, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
With member prices, you could save 10% or more right now on thousands of properties.
Furnished Apartment in Dakar Very Chic Neighborhood
The price is $142 per night from Sep 23 to Sep 23
Dakar, Dakar Region
1.62 mi from city center
Dakar, Dakar Region
1.42 mi from city center
Appartement Luxueux & Neuf à Mourtada 2, VDN. Rabais au mois
Rue NG 32 Ngor Almadies, Dakar
2.49 mi from city center
3.2/5 (5 reviews)
Great value hotel in Ngor
"I stayed at 3 different hotels in Dakar, including 4 nights at Villa Renaissance, and this hotel was easily the best value, and the cleanest. I had the smallest (and cheapest) room in the hotel, and by the standards of Dakar, I think it's a great deal. Friendly service, etc. Highly recommended."
Reviewed on Jan 20, 2020
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in YofView all properties
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Visitors can enjoy all that Yof has to offer including the restaurants and beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its walkable and welcoming setting.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in Yof
- The closest major airport is in Dakar (DKR-Leopold Sedar Senghor Intl.), 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Dakar (DSS-Blaise Diagne Intl.), 27.7 mi (44.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Yof
Places to visit in the larger region include Stade Leopold Senghor, African Renaissance Statue, and Hann Park. In the area, you'll also find Marché Fass and Cheikh Anta Diop University.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Yof. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- International VDN Hotel Dakar - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
- SARGAL HOTEL - Our customers like the proximity to the airport at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free valet parking.
- Airport Casino Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a casino and 2 restaurants, along with an in-room fireplace.
Dressing for Yof
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 63°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 64°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 65°F
- About 0 inches of rain falls on Yof each year
- Usually September and October are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 63°F