Visitors can enjoy all that Yoron has to offer including the seafood restaurants and sightseeing tours. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture. In Yoron, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Yoron
Notable city landmarks like Kotohira Shrine and Yoron Folk Village might be worth a visit. The city's natural beauty is on display at Akasaki Beach, Udonosu Beach, and Ryukyu Islands. You'll also find Cape Hedo and Adan Beach in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Yoron, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can choose from 5 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Pricia Resort Yoron is located within 3.5 mi (5.6 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Yoron can enjoy access to 4 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Minshuku Myojoso is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Yoron can enjoy access to free parking and a free airport shuttle, along with an in-room deep soaking tub.
- Hoshisunaso is located 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Yoron can enjoy access to free parking and a free airport shuttle, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
Dressing for Yoron
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 73°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 54°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 63°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 58°F as the nighttime average
- Yoron gets about 50.75 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 56°F