Consider yourself on your perfect holiday: you might think you'll be sauntering around the avenues, noticing the architecture or the marvellous world all around you. However, Yuyuantan Park is one feature you've been especially counting on. Right now is finally the time to get there.
Where to Stay at Yuyuantan Park
Hotels near Yuyuantan Park
If you need to get out of the metropolitan rush, soak up the calmness at Yuyuantan Park.
This destination is just one of the hidden treasures that Beijing, the country's capital, has to offer.
Accommodation options not far from Yuyuantan Park are plentiful. 46 hotels are available within a radius of 2 miles. The Beijing Yulong International Hotel is just 0.3 miles away. Also, the Shangri-La Hotel, Beijing and the Hotel Nikko New Century Beijing are 2 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
Save your precious dollars and book a room at your choice of the many budget hotels situated in the area. The Xiyuan Hotel, 1 mile away, or the Beijing Shouzhou Hotel, at a distance of 1 mile, will most likely be what you're looking for.
If you don't mind going all out on accommodation, why don't you check out some of the upmarket hotel options nearby? The 7 Days Inn Huayuanqiao Subway Station is simply 1 mile away, while the 7 Days Inn Beijing Normal University Branch can be reached in 1 mile. Both of these places are impressive and full of creature comforts.
Yuyuantan Park is close to some shops and local eateries where worn out travelers can catch a break after a day of tours. Find a seat with a view, purchase a coffee and get your caffeine boost at 北京頤源茶芸. You might also like to revitalize with a hearty evening meal at 360 Du Revolving Restaurant. You'll be pleased to know that this restaurant is also close. When the night is truly about to end, make your way to Flying color bar and let the wines keep pouring.
Can't tear yourself away? Don't worry, because there's more than just Yuyuantan Park to do in the area:
- You can easily spot Central Radio and T.V. Tower from miles away, which is one of the reasons why it's regarded as a picturesque landmark.
- Power plays, logistics and the machinery of war are analyzed in detail at Museum of the Chinese Revolution, if military history intrigues you.
- The zoologists at Beijing Zoo have a broad range of knowledge about the critters they look after. A visit here is bound to be a fun-filled day for the entire family.
- Capital Museum is a fantastic place to visit for anyone who appreciates art.
- Explore the lifestyle and people of this region by walking the footpaths of Wudaoying Hutong. It'll give you a chance to meet some of the welcoming local residents.
It's just 1 mile from Yuyuantan Park to the most conveniently located rail transport terminal, 公主坟南站.
Expedia's places to stay in Haidian deliver everything you need, so you can be sure to get spots near Yuyuantan Park that you'll fall in love with. Haidian welcomed quite a few sightseers in the last twelve months, so start going. Need help making a decision? All the insider info you're searching for you'll find just a click away. You'll roam with confidence when booking time is here, too: many newcomers approve of their Haidian hotel.
- "Neat, tidy, and set to show you in" is how Haidian hotels operate.
- We have it here if you want room comfort plus neatness.
- The concierge service at hotels around Yuyuantan Park will be grand which will only enrich your vacation to this fine monument.
Haidian hotels had more visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's understandable why. You can stay right nearby your prized place with Expedia's diverse roster of hotels near Yuyuantan Park.
You'll still have plenty to see and do in Haidian once you've achieved Yuyuantan Park.
- Get educated about Haidian's background, then head out on the town to conclude your adventure.
- Haidian also knows a thing or two about receiving its travelers after a time spent on its abundant activities.
- Haidian is currently beginning to become more fashionable after having been hidden away.
Say goodbye to the same old vistas and meet some new group photos. Paying a visit to Haidian is always a good plan, especially when you benefit from the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Yuyuantan Park from Expedia. Reserve now!