Visitors can enjoy all that Yzerfontein has to offer including the seafood restaurants and mountain views. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its small-town vibe. In Yzerfontein, there are 6 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Yzerfontein
Places to visit in the larger region include Darling Museum, Darling Golf Club, and Groote Post. In the area, you'll also find West Coast National Park and Churchhaven.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Yzerfontein. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Swept Away Guest House is located within 4.9 mi (7.9 km) of the city center. This 3.5-star guesthouse in Yzerfontein features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
- Casa Bertella is 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star vacation home in Yzerfontein can enjoy access to a terrace and self-service laundry, along with an in-room kitchen.
Dressing for Yzerfontein
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 58°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Yzerfontein is 0.47 inches
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 45°F