Those traveling to Zdzieszowice are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Zdzieszowice
Places to visit in the larger region include Church of St Catherine Alexandria, Slawiecice Park, and Blechhammer Memorial. In the area, you'll also find Opole Zoo and Opole Polish Song Museum.
As you plan your trip to Zdzieszowice, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 12 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- DeSilva Premium Opole is 19.1 mi (30.7 km) from the center of Zdzieszowice. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Opole can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness center, along with a free stocked minibar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
- Best Western Hotel Opole Centrum is 19.6 mi (31.6 km) from central Zdzieszowice. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Opole can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Arkas is located 15.3 mi (24.7 km) from the heart of Zdzieszowice. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Proszkow can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Zdzieszowice
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 27°F at night
- Zdzieszowice gets about 0.87 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 26°F