Visitors can enjoy all that Zhuolan has to offer including its mountain views. Paochueh Temple, Taichung Park, and National Museum of Natural Science are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Zhuolan
- The closest major airport is in Taichung (RMQ), 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Zhuolan
A favorite place to visit in the city is Dake Shan. Additionally, in the area you'll find Paochueh Temple and Taichung Park.
As you make plans for a getaway to Zhuolan, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 32 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- FlowerHome is 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Zhuolan can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Natural View Hotel is located 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from the city center. This 3.5-star hotel in Zhuolan features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Springcreek Hostel is located within 2.6 mi (4.2 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast in Zhuolan can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
One of the popular sights outside the city is National Museum of Natural Science, located 16.8 mi (27.1 km) from the city center.
Dressing for Zhuolan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 54°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 62°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 54°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Zhuolan is 1.85 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 54°F