Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Zudar has to offer. In Zudar, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Rostock (RLG-Laage), 49.1 mi (79.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Zudar
A favorite place to visit in the city is Ruegen. Additionally, you'll find Doll and Toy Museum Putbus and Castle Park Putbus in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Zudar, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 238 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- DHH R - DHH Holiday Home Drick is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from central Zudar. This 3.5-star hotel in Binz features a full-service spa, a free water park, and 4 restaurants.
- Apartment - Rügen-fewo 168 is located 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from the heart of Zudar. This 4.5-star hotel in Binz features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free WiFi.
- Apartment - Rügen-fewo 209 is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from the center of Zudar. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Old Town can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Zudar
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 57°F as the daytime average and 32°F as the nighttime average
- About 22.52 inches of rain falls on Zudar each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 74°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F