Visiting Ostseebad Binz
Visitors can enjoy all that Ostseebad Binz has to offer including the parks and beaches. In Ostseebad Binz, there are 96 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ostseebad Binz
The city's natural beauty is on display at Southeast Ruegen Biosphere Reserve, Binz Beach, and Prora Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Prora Museum and Natural Heritage Center.
In Ostseebad Binz, there are 96 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Travel Charme Kurhaus Binz - Amenities at this hotel include a full-service spa and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
- HOTEL AM MEER & SPA - This 4.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Grand Hotel Binz - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Ostseebad Binz
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Prora Ost Station, Ostseebad Binz Station, or Prora Station. Ostseebad Binz might not have very many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Ostseebad Binz
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 50°F during the day and 31°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 57°F and nighttime averages of 32°F
- About 22.52 inches of rain falls on Ostseebad Binz each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 32°F