Discover Carnival Cruise Lines
Top 5 Reasons to Cruise on Carnival Cruise Lines
- Fun for the whole family. Whether you’re 1 or 100, we’ve got onboard activities for everyone, including award-winning Youth Programs.
- Our ships are made for fun. Seriously. Expansive decks, tricked-out waterslides, giant swimming pools – everything on board is engineered and designed for maximum good times.
- Affordability. All in favor of “everything’s included in one incredible value”, say aye!.
- Our friendly, responsive crew. The whole staff is dedicated to creating an amazing vacation experience, from our servers to stateroom attendants.
About Carnival Cruise Lines
Carnival Cruise Lines prides itself on delivering fun, memorable vacations to guests by offering a wide array of quality cruises which present outstanding value for the money. Taking to the seas with more than 20 ships in our fleet, we adopt an attitude of fun, and our passengers also exude this quality. Carnival Cruise Lines provides vacation experiences for 3.6 million travelers per year. Our ships feature activities for all age groups and interest levels -- everything from splashing around at Carnival WaterWorks or unwinding at Spa Carnival.
Carnival Cruise Lines At-A-Glance
Did You Know
- The Bahamas are an archipelago made up of over 700 islands and islets, some of which you’ll explore on our cruises. If you go to The Bahamas, of course.
- Every year, cabin stewards on CARNIVAL TRIUMPH® place more than 2 million individual pieces of chocolate on guests’ pillows, and create more than 548,000 towel animals.
- Guests on board CARNIVAL SPLENDOR® indulge in 15,000-plus massages, nearly 8,000 facials, and some 2,000 personal fitness consultations in the Cloud 9 Spa (SM).
- We really love fun facts.
- Carnival’s Chocolate Melting Cake is a must have!
- Carnival offers 3, 4 and 5 day short cruises. So you can take an amazing vacation without taking all your vacation days. That’s fun. And that’s a fact.
- We’re impressed you’re still reading this.
- In just one year, guests on CARNIVAL PRIDE® will consume nearly 90 metric tons of pineapple.
- People who read fun facts are 193.532% more fun than people who don’t. We’re 53.64% sure we didn’t make that number up.
- Feeling casual? Try our Lido deck buffet or New York-style deli.
- Care to be served? Step into our glittering main dining room for lobster and finish with our popular Warm Chocolate Melting Cake.
- In a formal frame of mind? Make a reservation and join us at the steakhouse for delicious USDA Prime aged steaks, cooked to perfection.
- Want just a nibble? May we suggest our 24-hour complimentary stateroom service or a pastry and cappuccino from our European-style café?
- Need a nosh? We’ve got round-the-clock soft-serve ice cream, pizza by the slice, a sushi bar, made-to-order omelets, Mongolian Wok stir-fry, and so much more.<.ul> It’s all about what you want, when you want it. With Carnival’s Your Choice DiningSM, you eat when you’re hungry. (Novel concept, right?) You can choose a set dinner seating time, or be seated restaurant-style whenever you like, with Your Time DiningSM.
- Camp Carnival™ —Young kids ages 2–5 are going to have a blast with toys and arts and crafts. Juniors ages 6–8 can make spin art and play games. And kids ages 9–11 can chill at pool parties and go on scavenger hunts. Fun x 3!
- Circle “C”™ —Young teens ages 12–14 hang out together for late-night movies, nighttime swims, sports, the latest video games and dance parties.
- Club O2® —Teens ages 15–17 gather in their own lounge area to play the latest video games, relax in comfy seats, dance on the state-of-the-art dance floor and hang at the non-alcoholic drink bar.
Smoking PolicyThere is no smoking allowed in any of the public areas except in designated open deck areas, some dance and jazz clubs, and designated areas in the casino. Smoking in cabins and on balconies is not permitted. Guests who smoke in their cabins or on their balconies will be charged a $250 fee.
Carnival Cruise Lines Amenities
- Accommodations so comfy, you may never want to leave (good thing you also get 24-hour stateroom service).
- Spectacular stage shows and lots of live entertainment.
- Award-winning Youth Programs. Score major points with kids and teens.
- All meals and snacks. Helloooo, soft-serve ice cream 24/7!
- Full schedule of shipboard activities. Pencil in some laughs.
- Pools, whirlpools and waterslides for splashes galore.
- Fitness center with sweet equipment and sweeter views.
- Clubs and lounges totally ready for your next dance-off.
Seuss at Sea
Carnival Cruise Lines is partnering with Dr. Seuss Enterprises to bring this favorite brand to life throughout the fleet. Starting with the Carnival Splendor, which became the first "Fun Ship" to offer Seuss at Sea, the program features exciting dining and entertainment experiences for kids and the whole family. Popular Seuss characters interact with guests in activities like the Green Eggs and Ham Breakfast with the Cat in the Hat and Friends, and Seuss-a-palooza Story Time offers an interactive reading event for kids of all ages in a colorful tent on stage in the main show lounge. Seuss at Sea is available fleetwide.
Explore the Ships
Carnival Cruise Lines Past Guest Program
In fact -- starting with your second Carnival sailing -- you will become a Gold Member of our Past Guest Recognition program. With only your tenth sailing -- you'll qualify for the benefits of a Platinum member. And with Carnival's new Milestone program, you'll receive shipboard credit representing 25, 50, 75 and even 100% of your 25th, 50th, 75th and 100th sailing respectively. It's our way of saying "It's good to see you again."
Past Guest benefits include:
- Exclusive past guest offers
- Special Gold Sail & Sign card
- Invitation to special cocktail reception (5 day or longer cruise)
- All Gold member benefits
- Carnival Platinum benefits* including:
- Personalized stationery
- A special Carnival logo item
- Guaranteed dining times and steakhouse reservations
- Complimentary $20 entry fee into blackjack or slots tournament**
- Spa Carnival priority reservations
- Petit fours and/or canapés delivered to cabin*** one evening
- Complimentary wash and fold laundry service
- Priority tender boarding
- Priority embarkation and debarkation
- Complimentary arcade tokens valued at $5 dollars for guests under 18 years of age
Sail and celebrate your Carnival “milestone” with our exciting new guest recognition program. Past guests who sail on a “milestone” 25th, 50th and 75th “Fun Ship” cruise will receive shipboard credit representing 25 percent, 50 percent, or 75 percent of their cruise fare, respectively, for that particular voyage. And, for your 100th, earn a complimentary Caribbean, Mexican Riviera or Alaskan voyage up to eight days in length. These “milestone” cruise benefits are in addition to the other amenities and privileges of being a “Platinum” cardholder.