Discover Regent Seven Seas Cruises
Top 5 Reasons to Cruise on Regent Seven Seas Cruises
- The most all-inclusive cruise option available.
- Free flights, hotel, beverages, and shore excursions.
- Pampering at Canyon Ranch SpaClub.
- All-balcony, all-suite ships.
- Small group enrichment and excursion programs.
About Regent Seven Seas Cruises
RSSC ships are known for spacious, elegantly appointed staterooms, and outstanding service and dining. The company boasts some of the industry's highest space-per-guest and staff-per-guest ratios. Its standard cabins -- all of which are called suites -- are among the most spacious in the industry. Coming in the summer of 2016, Regent Seven Seas' Seven Seas Explorer will be a 750-passenger, all-suite, all-balcony luxury vessel. Each ship in the fleet features an Internet center as well as a Carita of Paris spa. Alcoholic beverages, an in-suite bar setup and gratuities are all included in the cabin fare.
Smoking PolicyThere is no smoking allowed in cabins, on balconies, or in any public space unless it is marked as a designated smoking area. Cigar smoking is only permitted in the Connoisseur Club and the designated area on the opposite side of the Pool Bar. Pipe smoking is only permitted in the Connoisseur Club. The following areas are designated smoking areas:
- Seven Seas Mariner: Connoisseur Club, Pool area (opposite side of the Pool Bar), and Horizon Lounge (one side of outdoor area)
- Seven Seas Navigator: Connoisseur Club, Pool area (opposite side of the Pool Bar), and Galileo's (one side of outdoor area)
- Seven Seas Voyager: Connoisseur Club, Pool area (opposite side of the Pool Bar), and Horizon Lounge (one side of outdoor area)
Explore the Ships
While the age range encompasses couples from the mid-30's to 80's, RSSC primarily attracts professional and retired couples, aged 40+, who are affluent and seasoned travelers (mostly from North America, with a handful of passengers from the rest of the world). The itinerary of the ship tends to drive the age and activity levels of individual sailings.