Enjoy 100 Men D.B.A. Hall.
While you may not recognize Biloxi, the destination it is located in, it's likely that you are aware of the state capital, Jackson, 150 miles away.
If you like the idea of being in the area, there are 4 close-by hotels. The Carroll House Bed & Breakfast and Hollywood Casino Gulf Coast are located within a mere 2 miles of 100 Men D.B.A. Hall.
Book the Super 8 Bay St. Louis and keep your hotel bills low. You can get to this popular local hotel with an easy drive of just 1 mile.
When you're exploring the area surrounding 100 Men D.B.A. Hall, do not forget to sample the robust coffee and appetizing treats at Cypress Cafe LLC. Need something more filling? Sideways Sports Bar & Grill is a recommended restaurant in the area. If you're not ready to go back to the hotel, venture to 100 Men Hall.
Other Places to Visit near 100 Men D.B.A. Hall
Before you hit the road again, check out some of the other things to do here:
- Alice Moseley Folk Art and Antique Museum is a fascinating place to visit for art lovers.
- Bay St. Louis Little Theater is an important component of the area's dynamic cultural landscape. You'll be treated to a fun night at theater here as well as get an insight into the local arts scene.
- Your itinerary should feature a visit to Saint Stanislaus College, a higher learning institution with a vibrant campus life.
- If you're craving a game of golf, spend a day at Bridges Golf Club. Here you can work on your average while you enjoy the local birdlife.
- Take a risk and stop by Hollywood Casino which features an exciting collection of games, from traditional baccarat and roulette to state-of-the-art slot machines.