Bay St Louis Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Bay St Louis and want to take your pet along? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 4 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here are top hotels and accommodations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Super 8 by Wyndham Bay St. Louis is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and LED TVs. Our customers appreciate this 2-star motel's breakfast and proximity to shopping.
- Pets are welcome at Carroll House Bed & Breakfast. This bed & breakfast offers free use of bicycles and free WiFi. Customers like this 3-star bed & breakfast's central location and proximity to public transit.
- Dogs can join their owners at Bay Town Inn. This hotel offers guests an outdoor pool and in-room kitchenettes. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's pool and beach locale.
Planning Your Trip to Bay St Louis
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organize an outing with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 72°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- April-June: the average is 89°F during the day and 55°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Bay St Louis is 65.75 inches
Exploring Bay St Louis with Your Pet
Known for its casinos, Bay St Louis has lots to offer visitors including its entertainment, golfing, and live music. See the local sights and visit Hancock County Welcome Center and Buccaneer State Park. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Buccaneer Bay Waterpark and Infinity Science Center. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Critter Shack LLC.