Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
There was a mixup where our dog sitter backed out on us and we had to bring our dog. I called the Super 8 and the desk clerk Dee Dee was able to change us to a pet room. She was waiting on her computer and told me it would be handled - just show up. When we arrived everything was taken care of. She ...
The room was clean and pet friendly. There was a frig and microwave, but no coffee maker or blow dryer. I don't drink coffee but could have used the blow dryer. The staff was very courteous.
Nikki (owner) is a great host. She makes the time to check in with you daily and assure that everything is perfect. The weather was great and the location eliminates the need to get in the car.
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Bay St Louis hotel! Finding the right room during your Biloxi escape doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Bay St Louis. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet goodies and outdoor play areas, you'll be jumping for joy just like your favorite pooch. Some Bay St Louis hotels even allow you to bring more than one furry friend along for your trip.
- Biloxi is not only pet-friendly--it's also affordable. Save your money for a new leash or more tennis balls and book a hotel where you and your animals can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Explorers say Bay St Louis has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.8. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can sleep well.
- Who said pets couldn't have a total blast on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Biloxi has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can run and jump. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Bay St Louis is a favorite among pet owners like you. Since last year, 18% more visitors have been soaking up the area's charms and running around with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your opportunity to be one of them!?