Visiting Bay St Louis
Travelers to Bay St Louis give high marks for the casinos, beaches, and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices, golf courses, and cafés. Top sights in the area include Biloxi Lighthouse and Beauvoir-The Jefferson Davis Home and Presidential Library.
- You'll find 550 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Biloxi
- The closest major airport is in Gulfport, MS (GPT-Gulfport - Biloxi Intl.), 26.2 mi (42.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bay St Louis
The city's cultural venues include Bay St. Louis Little Theater and 100 Men D.B.A. Hall. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Hancock County Welcome Center and Buccaneer State Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 34 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Bay St Louis. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Carroll House Bed & Breakfast - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Silver Slipper Casino Hotel - Our customers like the bar and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a casino, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool.
- Hollywood Casino Gulf Coast - This 3.5-star resort features a marina, a full-service spa, and a golf course. Expedia customers like its dining options and pool.
Dressing for Bay St Louis
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 55°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 65°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- About 65.75 inches of rain falls on Bay St Louis each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 44°F