Find Beach Hotels & Resorts in Accra from $15
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Apr 23, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 2, 2021
More Beachfront Hotels in Accra
- Ramada Resort Accra Coco BeachAwi Koonaa Street, Accra, ACCGet Rates3/5 (92 reviews)
- La Palm Royal Beach HotelNo. 1 Bypass, Accra
The price is $150 per night from Jan 23 to Jan 243.6/5Good! (255 reviews)
- Best Western Plus Accra Beach Hotel51 Beach Drive, Nungua, Accra
The price is $84 per night from Feb 12 to Feb 133.7/5Good! (267 reviews)
Beach Condos in Accra
Beach Villas in Accra
- Marrets International Private Guest House21 Forest Avenue, Dzorwulu, AccraGet Rates3/5 (1 review)
- Classy Holiday Villas With Pool in Accra, Ghana34 Beth Fisheries Bungalows, Baastonaa Community 18, Tema, Greater Accra
The price is $127 per night from Jan 23 to Jan 24
- EXCLUSIVE MEDITTERRANEAN BEACH FRONT VILLA NEAR ACCRA, GHANAPrampram, Greater Accra
The price is $500 per night from Jan 23 to Jan 24
- Villa 3Spintex Rd, Accra, Greater AccraGet Rates
- Belgravia TownhousesH Kessels Cl, Accra, AccraGet Rates
- ENO Mary’s villa . AccraNorth Legon, Greater Accra RegionGet Rates
- 24/7 Secured Gated Community - Luxurious 5 Bedroom Holiday Villa - TemaTema, TemaGet Rates
- Exclusive Beachfront Mediterranean Villa near TemaPrampram, Greater Accra
The price is $150 per night from Jan 23 to Jan 24
- Modern three bedroom serviced apartment with pool- fully self contained V3Accra, Greater AccraGet Rates
- Modern Two bedroom serviced apartment with pool- fully self contained V7Accra, Greater Accra
The price is $82 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 28
Beach Hotels in Accra
Known for its live music and shopping, Accra offers a lot for the traveler planning a getaway. With your choice of 104 beach hotels and other accommodation options in this destination, it's easy to find one that works for you.
As you look for a place to stay near the water in Accra, consider selecting one of these top beach hotels with positive traveler reviews.
Kings Royal Atlantic Hotel - 3 spa hotel near Labadi Beach. It features full, a restaurant, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Dokua Royal Hotel - 3 hotel near the beach. This hotel boasts daily, a restaurant, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Grand Star Hotel - 3.5 family-friendly hotel. It offers an indoor pool, daily, and a poolside bar. Guest reviews highlight the location and size.
Hill View Hotel McCarthy Hills - 3 family-friendly hotel near the beach. It features an outdoor pool, daily, and a poolside bar. Guests love the location and breakfast.
Perriman Guest House - 3 guesthouse near the beach. Our travelers recommend its beach and shopping. This guesthouse boasts daily, complimentary wireless Internet access, and free self parking.
Planning Your Trip to Accra
If you're wondering about the local weather, you can use these monthly averages to determine the best time to visit.
- Hottest months: December, March, February, and April, with an average temperature of 88°F
- Coldest months: August, July, September, and January, with an average temperature of 72°F
- Driest months: February, March, January, and December, with an average rainfall of 0.08 inches
- Rainiest months: July, September, August, and October, with an average rainfall of 0.21 inches
Sightseeing in and Around AccraAfter getting settled at your accommodation of choice, you'll likely want to venture out and explore. If you're eager to check out the beaches, head to Labadi Beach or Coco Beach for some relaxation by the water. Experience the area's live music and shopping, and make time for local attractions like Wheel Story House and Achimota Forest. Other things to see and do in the area are Accra Zoo and Endangered Primate Breeding Centre and Achimota Golf Club. Visitors also enjoy Accra for its:
- Cultural attractions
Getting Around Accra
The closest major airport is in Accra (ACC-Kotoka Intl.), located 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from the city center. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.