Find Hotels in Adelboden
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $118
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Aug 16, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 18, 2019
Visitors to Adelboden are sure to enjoy the ski areas, spas, and bars. Relaxing and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its mountain views. A top sight in the area is Trummelbach Falls.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Adelboden
- The closest major airport is in Sion (SIR), 21.7 mi (34.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bern (BRN-Belp), 29.2 mi (46.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Adelboden
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountain views and these places to visit: Choleren Gorge, Gross Lohner, and Swiss Alps. Skiing is one of the top activities, while Adelboden Ski Resort, Engstligenalp, and Metsch Ski Area are favorite sights to visit. Additionally, you'll find Trummelbach Falls in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Adelboden. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Cambrian - This 4.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to public transit and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Parkhotel Bellevue & Spa - Our customers like the overall value and pool at this hotel. This 4.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Hotel Bristol - Relais du Silence - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Adelboden
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 27°F at night
- Adelboden gets about 1.10 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 27°F