Find Hotels in Adirondack, NY
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 14, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 3, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 9, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 11, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 1, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 28, 2020
Travelers to Adirondack will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Fort Ticonderoga.
- You'll find 225 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lake George
- The closest major airport is in Glens Falls, NY (GFL-Floyd Bennett Memorial), 28.9 mi (46.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Adirondack
Fort Ticonderoga is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Natural Stone Bridge and Caves and Oscar Seagle Memorial Theater in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Adirondack, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 24 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- New! Private 100' Beach! is located 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the heart of Adirondack. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Lake George can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- New Remodel >1 Mile From Schroon Lake 20 Minutes From Lake George! is 1.2 mi (2 km) from central Adirondack. This 3-star lodge in North Creek features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Lake George/Warrensburg Area is 18 mi (29 km) from the center of Adirondack. This 2.5-star motel in Lake George features free WiFi, free parking, and a seasonal outdoor pool. Our customers like its pool.
Dressing for Adirondack
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 6°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 27°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 40°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 64°F and nighttime averages of 10°F
- About 39.06 inches of rain falls on Adirondack each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 9°F