Visitors can enjoy all that Pottersville has to offer including its parks. Top sights in the area include Fort William Henry, Lake George Dog Beach, and Prospect Mountain.
- You'll find 235 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lake George
- The closest major airport is in Glens Falls, NY (GFL-Floyd Bennett Memorial), 29.8 mi (48 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pottersville
A favorite place to visit in the city is Natural Stone Bridge and Caves. You'll also find Oscar Seagle Memorial Theater and Loon Lake Beach in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Pottersville, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 35 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Adkwildernest is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the center of Pottersville. This 3-star hotel in Lake George features a private beach, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Scotty's Lakeside Resort is 22.3 mi (35.9 km) from central Pottersville. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Lake George can enjoy access to a private beach and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Surfside On The Lake is located 22.5 mi (36.2 km) from the heart of Pottersville. This 2.5-star motel in Lake George features an indoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and overall value.
Dressing for Pottersville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 6°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 10°F as the nighttime average
- About 39.06 inches of rain falls on Pottersville each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 9°F