Visiting Bolton Landing
Visitors to Bolton Landing are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, water parks, and waterfalls. Around the area, top sights include Lake George Dog Beach, Fort William Henry, and Prospect Mountain.
- You'll find 236 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lake George
- The closest major airport is in Glens Falls, NY (GFL-Floyd Bennett Memorial), 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Rutland, VT (RUT-Rutland Southern Vermont Regional), 35.6 mi (57.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bolton Landing
Favorite places to visit in the city include Rogers Memorial Park Beach, Veterans Memorial Park Beach, and The Sembrich. Additionally, you might want to add Up Yonda Farm Environmental Education Center to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Bolton Landing. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Highlands Castle is located in the heart of Bolton Landing. Guests who stay at this 3-star castle in Bolton Landing can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Contessa Resort is located in central Bolton Landing. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star motel in Bolton Landing can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities.
- Chateau Rooms is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the city's heart. This 4.5-star guesthouse in Bolton Landing features a restaurant, free WiFi, and parking. Our customers like its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
Top places to visit around the area include Lake George Dog Beach, located 9.9 mi (16 km) from the heart of the city, and Fort William Henry, which is 10 mi (16.1 km) away.
Dressing for Bolton Landing
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 6°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 27°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 40°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 64°F and nighttime averages of 10°F
- Bolton Landing gets about 39.06 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 9°F