Find Hotels in Advocate Harbour
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 26, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Advocate Harbour
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Advocate Harbour has to offer. There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Advocate Harbour
Places to visit in the larger region include Black Rock Lighthouse, Age of Sail Heritage Museum, and Cape Split Provincial Park Reserve. In the area, you'll also find Cape Enrage Lighthouse and Berwick Heights Golf Course.
As you plan for your vacation to Advocate Harbour, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 8 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Alpine Motor Inn is 20.2 mi (32.5 km) from the center of Advocate Harbour. This 3-star motel in Alma features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk. Our customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
- Cape Split View Cottages is 17.6 mi (28.4 km) from central Advocate Harbour. This 4-star cottage in Parrsboro features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
- Delft Haus Bed & Breakfast is located 18.4 mi (29.6 km) from the heart of Advocate Harbour. This 3-star bed & breakfast in Centreville features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Advocate Harbour
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 45°F during the day and 12°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 27°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 15°F
- Average annual rainfall for Advocate Harbour is 1.14 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 76°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 14°F