Find Hotels in Agrigento
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Feb 11, 2020
History buffs will enjoy exploring Agrigento, and visitors give high marks for the temples and beautiful gardens. This city also attracts tourists with its archaeological sites, museums, and local tours. In Agrigento, there are 238 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Agrigento
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Agrigento Regional Archaeological Museum, Valley of the Temples, and Luigi Pirandello House Museum. Notable for its temples, historic sites, and archaeological sites, the city's landmarks include Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Greci, Palazzo dei Filippini, and Chiesa B. M. V. Immacolata. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Teatro di Pirandello and Agrigento Town Hall.
In Agrigento, you'll be able to select from 238 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- I Segreti della Valle - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- Villa Diana - Our customers like the clean and comfortable rooms at this B&B. With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Villa Cetta - This 1-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its beach locale.
Getting Around Agrigento
To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Agrigento Central Station or Agrigento Bassa Station. Agrigento may not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Agrigento
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 52°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 55°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Agrigento gets about 0.79 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 52°F