Visitors can enjoy all that Realmonte has to offer including the temples, seaside, and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its gardens. In Realmonte, there are 27 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Realmonte
The picturesque setting of Scala dei Turchi and Scala dei Turchi Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. You'll also find Port of Porto Empedocle and Porto Empedocle Central Station in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 27 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Realmonte. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Masseria Agnello - Amenities at this country house include a restaurant and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Scala Dei Turchi Resort - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this vacation rental. With a stay at this 4-star residence, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Puntamajata - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and a poolside bar. Expedia customers love its helpful staff and location.
Dressing for Realmonte
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 52°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 55°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Realmonte gets about 0.79 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 52°F