Visiting Agua Azul Do Norte
Travelers to Agua Azul Do Norte will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in larger region.
Sightseeing and Staying in Agua Azul Do Norte
As you plan your trip to Agua Azul Do Norte, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of the city, but below are lodging choices around the area.
- Serra Sul Hotel is 46.5 mi (74.9 km) from the center of Agua Azul Do Norte. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Canaa dos Carajas can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Pumma Business Hotel is 45.4 mi (73.1 km) from central Agua Azul Do Norte. This hotel in Canaa dos Carajas features parking.
Dressing for Agua Azul Do Norte
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 90°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 68°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 91°F during the day and 71°F at night
- About 2.76 inches of rain falls on Agua Azul Do Norte each year
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 69°F