Visitors can enjoy all that Agueda has to offer including the monuments and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Agueda
- The closest major airport is in Viseu (VSE), 28.1 mi (45.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Agueda
Notable city landmarks like Igreja de Ois da Ribeira and Igreja de Fermentelos might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Monument to the Emigrants to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Agueda. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Conde d' Águeda - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
- Estalagem Da Pateira - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Agueda
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- About 50.00 inches of rain falls on Agueda each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 76°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F