Travelers to Albergaria-a-Velha will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Albergaria-a-Velha
- The closest major airport is in Viseu (VSE), 31.7 mi (51 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Albergaria-a-Velha
Places to visit in the larger region include BioRia, Estadio Municipal de Aveiro, and Parque Temático Molinológico. You'll also find Igreja de Ois da Ribeira and Egas Moniz House Museum in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Albergaria-a-Velha. Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ribeirotel - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
Dressing for Albergaria-a-Velha
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- Albergaria-a-Velha gets about 50.00 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 76°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F