Find Hotels in Aitutaki
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Mar 22, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Travelers to Aitutaki give high marks for the beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and relaxing setting.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in Aitutaki
- The closest major airport is in Aitutaki (AIT), 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Aitutaki
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Ootu Beach and Maungapu. Top activities include snorkeling and biking, while Aitutaki Golf Club and Arutanga Harbour are sights to visit. In the area, you'll also find One Foot Island Beach and Akaiami.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Aitutaki. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Etu Moana Boutique Beach Villas - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Pacific Resort Aitutaki Nui - Our customers love the overall value and quiet location at this resort. This 5-star resort features a full-service spa, a private beach, and 2 restaurants.
- Aitutaki Lagoon Private Island Resort-Adults Only - With a stay at this 4.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and 2 restaurants, along with a private lanai. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Aitutaki
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 86°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 76°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- Aitutaki gets about 49.94 inches of rain per year
- February and March are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 72°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Aitutaki?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Aitutaki, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Aitutaki?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Aitutaki?
What's the best accommodation for families in Aitutaki?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Aitutaki?
What's the best place to stay close to Ootu Beach?
What about the best place to stay close to Aitutaki Golf Club?
What's the best hotel for a beach vacation in Aitutaki?
What's the best luxury accommodation in Aitutaki?
What's the best boutique hotel in Aitutaki?
What are some accommodations with pools in Aitutaki?
Recent reviews of Aitutaki hotels
More trip options
- Aitutaki Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Aitutaki Airports
- Hotels near Popular Aitutaki Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Aitutaki
- More Hotel Options in Aitutaki
- More Popular Hotels in Cook Islands
- Other Hotels near Aitutaki, Cook Islands
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends