Think of yourself walking through the lanes of your next holiday, staring up at the architecture or the marvellous world wherever you look. But Akaroa Museum is one feature you've been especially looking forward to. The time has come to mark it finished.
Akaroa Museum Accommodation
Hotels near Akaroa Museum
Akaroa Museum is a great slice of local culture.
You'll find it in Akaroa, 30 miles from Christchurch. It makes for a great break from the hustle and bustle.
If you'd like to stay somewhere close to Akaroa Museum, you're in luck. There are 8 possible accommodations within 2 miles. Just 0.7 miles away is the Akaroa Cottages - Heritage Collection. The Akaroa Criterion Motel and the Les Troupes Apartments, 0.1 miles and 0.4 miles away, are also worth considering.
Money-savvy travelers that like to hear the word 'budget' will be happy as there are some economical hotels nearby. Why not make your way over to the Tresori Motor Lodge, which is 0.4 miles away, or the Akaroa Village Inn, which is 0.4 miles away?
If your ideal vacation includes an extraordinarily comfortable place to spend your nights, make it a reality by making a reservation at one of the nearby upmarket hotels. Indulge in the luxurious facilities at the Akaroa Waterfront Motels and the Akaroa on the Beach. These are only 0.07 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
Akaroa Cinema Cafe (4 Selwyn Avenue, Akaroa) is only 0.4 miles away from Akaroa Museum, making it a convenient place for a coffee break. Try something new, soak up the lively atmosphere and indulge in the appetizing grub served at Bully Hayes Restaurant & Bar (57 Beach Road, Akaroa). This spot is also nearby.
Before you move on, check out what the rest of the area has available:
- For some quality art and culture, make your way to Artisans Gallery.
- Take a guided tour of Giant's House, a prominent historic house that you are able to see from the inside.
- If you like the design features of historic residences, you should tour the halls of Linton The Giant House. You'll be impressed with the workmanship of this old property.
- Akaroa Lighthouse is a picturesque old local landmark that is worth a stop-off if you can.
- Immerse yourself in the area's people and stories from the past at Maori & Colonial Museum, a curious museum that boasts an interesting range of historical exhibits.
Expedia's Akaroa resorts and motels have all you require, so you'll certainly find lodging near Akaroa Museum you'll fall in love with. Lots of arrivals opt for Akaroa when they wish for an out-of-this-world holiday, so it's time to get researching. Once you're ready to make your reservation, you can rest assured: travelers of all kinds would recommend their Akaroa hotel to a friend or colleague. Need help deciding? All the inside info you're searching you'll find right here.
- Appropriate for such a fine landmark, the concierge service at hotels close to Akaroa Museum is awesome.
- Rooms in Akaroa hotels are always orderly and neat.
- From family reunions to travelers on their own, we've got snug rooms for everyone.
Your prized spot is waiting for you thanks to Expedia's wide registry of hotels near Akaroa Museum.
All About Akaroa
You'll still have lots to see and do in Akaroa once you've conquered Akaroa Museum.
- Stroll into a cute market to find a few souvenirs and savor a tasty meal of its regional foods.
- Akaroa also is on the ball when it comes to hospitality after you spend a day on its a full itinerary of activities.
- To truly leave no sight unexplored, take a look at all the activities near Akaroa.
Paying a visit to Akaroa is always a good plan, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Akaroa Museum. Say goodbye to the views you're used to and say hello to some all-new selfies!