Visiting Al Ain
Visitors give high marks for the shopping in Al Ain, which is also known for its zoo and live music. This city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices, golf courses, and mountain views.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodations in Al Ain
- The closest major airport is in Al Ain (AAN), 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Al Ain
Well known for its live music scene, the city's cultural venues include Qasr al Muwaiji, Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum, and Al Ain National Museum. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountain views and these places to visit: Jahili Public Park, Al Ain Oasis Park, and Hili Archaeological Park. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Al Jimi Mall, Al Ain Mall, and Wahat Hili Mall.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Al Ain. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hili Rayhaan by Rotana - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool.
- Aloft Al Ain - Our customers like the dining options and comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Ayla Grand Hotel - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Al Ain
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 91°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 54°F
- From April to June, the average is 114°F during the day and 67°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 113°F during the day and 77°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 103°F as the daytime average and 57°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.12 inches of rain falls on Al Ain each year
- June and July are usually the hottest months averaging 113°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 57°F