Find Hotels in Alamo, NV
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Travelers to Alamo will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Those planning a visit to the city can also see more around the area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Alamo
A favorite place to visit in the city is Quinn Canyon Wilderness Area. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
One of the top places to see outside the city is Area 51, 23.3 mi/37.5 km from the center of the city.
Dressing for Alamo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 96°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 18°F as the nighttime average
- About 9.41 inches of rain falls on Alamo each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 94°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°F