Beautiful Historic Hotel Fully remodeled Great dining room and great service Loved it and don’t miss it!
- Rio Grande County Museum and Cultural Center
- 4 min walk
- Monte Vista Golf Club
- 16 min drive
- Boogies Restaurant
- 4 min walk
- Country Family Restaurant
- 7 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Rio Grande County Museum and Cultural Center - 4 min walk
- Monte Vista Golf Club - 16 min drive
- Wolf Creek Anglers - 16 min drive
- Monte Vista Historical Society - 17 min drive
- Center Park - 18 min drive
- Alamosa, CO (ALS-San Luis Valley Regional) - 41 min drive
- The Dining Room — 1 min walk
- Bistro Barbara — 1 min walk
- Boogies Restaurant — 4 min walk
- Country Family Restaurant — 7 min walk
- Peace of Art Cafe — 8 min walk
About this property
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and coffee/tea in a common area are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, conference space, concierge services, and wedding services are onsite. All 20 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus pillowtop beds and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include room service, hair dryers, and showers.
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5.00 and USD 20.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Windsor Hotel Del Norte
- Windsor Del Norte
- Windsor Hotel Hotel
- Windsor Hotel Del Norte
- Windsor Hotel Hotel Del Norte
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi and wired Internet
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Full breakfast available for a fee weekends 9:00 AM–1:00 PM: USD 5.00-20.00 per person
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Room service available
- Coffee/tea in common area(s)
- Concierge services
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Conference space (400 square feet)
- Picnic area
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Pillow-top mattress
- Hair dryer
- Cable channels
- Flat-screen TV
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Nearby things to do
Where to eat
- The Dining Room – Serves lunch and dinner on select days.
- Bistro Barbara – Bistro. Serves light fare on select days.
My wife and I have stayed at the Windsor Hotel many times over the years. We get to this part of Colorado two or three times per year to visit relatives and enjoy the area and always book and stay at the Windsor. This historic boutique hotel is a blessing to travelers and a blessing to the community. The rooms are spacious, comfortable and quiet. The staff is friendly, attentive and helpful. The Windsor dining room is very special with a gourmet menu. We live in Atlanta with many great restaurants and the Windsor Dining Room will measure up to the best of them. I highly recommend the Windsor!